miércoles, 16 de agosto de 2017

Practice post: blog sessions expectations.

The last semester was my first time doing blogs in English and I have to say that I thought that do blogs would be boring and would be a really bad experienced but was quite the opposite. The topics maybe were not the most interesting but it was served us for knowing us, to know about things that we like, etc. Some topics that I will like to write about in this semester would be our favorite concert and music.

About the skills that we practice in English, for me is easier reading and the more difficult probably is listening and that is weird because I only listen to music in English but I can't recognize words in British English.  It’s impossible!

Hopefully, it will be the last semester in English and start with the blogs make me feel motivated and very eager to know about my classmates.

 No doubt it will be an interesting semester!


1 comentario:

  1. It is a good new to read about your experience using blogs. To me it is strange, is a little challenging but is a way to keep us in touch. So we go ahead.

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges

Although I had already done blogs last semester, the topics of this semester were more fun and I enjoyed the experience a lot. Even though ...