miércoles, 18 de octubre de 2017

Back to the Past

I had never taken moment to reflect about it but I would probably go to the future. I would be very interested to know what I will be doing in a few more years, if I will have a family, if I will be working on something related to my career, if I will be working on what I want, if I will be happy and if I will have fulfilled my dreams.

If I would come back to the past I choose my childhood probably when I was 7/8. When I was that age, I lost my grandfather and he's the reason why I still fighting every day. He was a so special person for me, in a fact still he's my person, and I always remember him like a person who made me happy. I just want to be there to remember all the happy moments that we spent and the crazy stuff that we did together, so I know he's always with me so I wouldn't be that long in my childhood. I make many bad decisions that I would like to change and I and past for many situations that I would like to past again.


I think in the past I was very permissive, I never said NO. Many people were so rude with me and hurted me a lot for the insecurity that projected and the lack of love for myself. Now, I’m a different person and all that situations made me stronger and helped me to learn to love myself.

6 comentarios:

  1. Is a beautiful feeling, and reason for that you want to come back to the past, never give up and continue fighting, well post good bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It could be interesting to go to the future, but at the same time, I think it could make life lame, that's why I prefer to go to the past. nice post indeed. Greets

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Reviving the good old time of childhood, when you were happy, it's a very beautiful feeling. Especially be with your grandfather.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Amazing post:) go to the future and see what are you doing would be soo helpful to take maybe others decisions in the present to be happy...

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think that you shouldn't regret the bad decisions that you made in the past, since these are the ones that make you grow.

    We learn from mistakes! So, you should focus on not making those mistakes again

    ResponderEliminar
  6. In my experience, learning from my mistakes is what has made me grow.
    The best is yet to come.
    Regards !

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges

Although I had already done blogs last semester, the topics of this semester were more fun and I enjoyed the experience a lot. Even though ...