miércoles, 25 de octubre de 2017

SUMMER PLANS

The summer before, I went north specifically to Antofagasta so now I would like to go south maybe Villarica, Pucón or near of it.  I would like go to vacation with my parents but my mom has physical limitations that don’t allow her to go on vacation and my father doesn’t have a stable job so he can’t stop working. So, all my travels are with my aunt and cousin. We are three adventurers who love to walk and meet new places.

As I don’t know anything of that place would obviously start with places known as the eyes of Caburgua, Lake Villarrica, Lake Tinquilco, Salto Del Claro or some of the hot springs that are there.

If I really manage to go south, it would be really fun to practice water skiing or those extreme water games like flyboard. It's been a long time since I wanted to practice it and I hope this summer I can do it.

I don’t rule out the possibility of going to the beaches of the coast because the night atmosphere is interesting and you can do many activities.

Maybe this summer I'll go on vacation with my friends from high school but it's a big challenge to agree in the stuff that we will take or the places that we will visit so there we will see.

This summer I don’t plan to work or study, NO WAY! Tell me lazy but I need a long time of rest!

FLYBOARD!!!

4 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you in stay with my family in the vacations and know new places but I must to work this summer :( good post take care

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The last time i went to Villarrica was 12 years ago, It is a beautiful place, totally recomended.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the south of chile is soo beutiful and the weather is nice :) I hope that you could have a great vacations :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I hope that you can go with your parents to vacation and agree with Camila, the south is soo beautiful. Greetings

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges

Although I had already done blogs last semester, the topics of this semester were more fun and I enjoyed the experience a lot. Even though ...