martes, 14 de noviembre de 2017

My bucket list

I’m a list fanatic; in particular, I’m a lover of bucket lists and I have to accept that every so often I make short wish lists for the summer or for the semester and if you see my bedroom I have a list for everything, but I have never thought about making one like a recount of all the things I want to do, see and experience before I die.

Three years ago, when I start to decide that I wanted to study when I would finish high school, I started to want to study chemistry and pharmacy. Since then I fought very hard, I tried with all my might and here I am. I hadn´t idea that here it would be worse but, until now, I am surviving. It was difficult to prepare me for the test because I had to go to school from the morning and in the evening I did a course that deepened me in the topics that would come out on the test. So when I came to my home, I was so tired for the next school day.

An area that I am very passionate about it, is the theme of the shows like concerts, theater plays, etc. I love them so I would like to work in an event production company or study "organization and production of events" or something like that. However, that will be in many years more because now I'm so stressful so I can´t to do something more.

My adventurous spirit it would like to practice skydiving, experience the Weightlessness, practice rafting, jump from bungee jumping, among others.
I would like to do all those crazy things with my best friend. I feel we are the same and we like to do the extreme things because we only live once so I would choose her.


When I finish my studies and have enough money, I would like to travel a lot and start to do all the activities that are impossible to do while I'm at the university. I did that for now, to save money and long for to practice some this summer!

4 comentarios:

  1. unfortunately for everything you must have money !, so the first step of any list is always to get money. jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. There are so many things to do and you know it... I hope that you can complete your bucket list one day:)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sound like a really funny and extreme list, I also want to do something like that xd

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Good practice to list everything, but you must be flexible to accept that sometimes is not possible to reach all. Nice post

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges

Although I had already done blogs last semester, the topics of this semester were more fun and I enjoyed the experience a lot. Even though ...