miércoles, 13 de septiembre de 2017

My favorite Movie

First, I have to say that I don’t have time to watch movies but obviously I have some favorites. 
My favorite movie genre is romantic and the second maybe would be "action" or "science fiction" genre. About romantic genre, I love classical romantic movies like The Notebook, If I Stay, Charlie St.Cloud, etc. 
You probably noticed that I'm a sensitive girl, but for me it’s OK!

If we make a comparison between my romantic choices, all have in common some death or a complicated situation and end with a happy ending or for less with the peace of mind that they did what they could and take the best decision.

Last Saturday, I went to the cinema to see Annabelle 2 and it was the worst experience ever! I HATE TERROR MOVIES! And more if I see it at the cinema! Obviously, the sound is much stronger and you are IN the history. When I went to see Annabelle 1 I wasn't so scared and this time I thought it was going to be similar but it was a hundred times worse!
This new film talks us how it was created Annabelle and why that is this doll is the living demon. Like Miss Claudia, I won´t tell you more about it because I don't want to be a spoiler but I highly recommend it if you like this kind of movies

ANNABELLE: CREATION
Charlie St.Cloud


2 comentarios:

  1. haha there are romantic movies that are very good, I recommend you "before sunrise", one of my favorites.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You also must see "about time", another really good romantic movie

      Eliminar

English Language Challenges

Although I had already done blogs last semester, the topics of this semester were more fun and I enjoyed the experience a lot. Even though ...