miércoles, 4 de octubre de 2017

My future job

The job of my dreams probably would be work in a beauty company. Since I was a teenager, I always liked things related to beauty for hair, face, body but mainly makeup stuffs. I can imagine me doing everything in the beauty industry, from creating a product until design the packaging of it. Obviously, I would be better in something related to my actual career but I could learn a lot on the road. I would like to work in a different country, yes, I’m very close to my parents but it would be a challenge that I would like to do. 
 I would prefer an indoor job although if you work in a beauty company you have to travel a lot so it would be different to my preference but it’s OK.
As usual, all the jobs in the beauty industry are well paid because all is “trend and sell” so the salary it would be very good.

Nowadays I’m studying chemistry and pharmacy and the reason why I chose this career was because since I had 15 I started to like the “cosmetics world” and since that, I couldn’t go out. So this career gives me the possibilities to know more about it and learn all about my passion.

The world of cosmetics is very diverse and every day are appearing new formulas and products that revolutionize the markets. Maybe someday I'll be able to give my contribution in that world and try to work on what I want. So let’s wait and see what happens in the future.



2 comentarios:

  1. I think that the cosmetics world are so amazing and interesting maybe some day I going to worj¿k in a industry good post

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very good cosmetic option, in 5th year there is an elective cosmetic advanced very good and could serve you quite.

    regards !

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges

Although I had already done blogs last semester, the topics of this semester were more fun and I enjoyed the experience a lot. Even though ...